[et_pb_section bb_built=»1″ _builder_version=»3.8.1″][et_pb_row use_custom_width=»on» _builder_version=»3.8.1″][et_pb_column type=»4_4″][et_pb_text _builder_version=»3.11″ text_font=»Josefin Sans||||||||» header_2_font=»Josefin Sans|700|||||||» header_2_text_align=»left» text_font_size=»17px»]
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect, process and retain the following types of personal information:
- Information that you provide when ordering products online at (www.losroblespolotime.com) («our site»), over the phone with our customer services team, or in one of our stores. We will also ask for contact details including your telephone number so that we and/or our nominated courier can call you if there’s a problem (i.e. if a courier has a problem delivering).
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site, or over the phone or in one of our stores and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and record conversations to resolve order queries or for training purposes.
- We may also ask you for other information, for example:
- Category preferences, age and any special dates (such as birthday and anniversary) which will be used to enhance our service to you.
- Information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you as an individual. We may also obtain information by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer, which is used to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service and enables us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site and to make relevant product recommendations.
- Recognise you when you return to our site.
- To help ensure the security and authenticity of registered users.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information we collect to:
- Process your orders effectively.
- Make your shopping experience with us as quick and as simple as possible.
- Inform you of Kastelnovi Cueros S.A offers or new products that may be of interest to you or events that may be happening in a store close to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Send you product catalogues.
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between us.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
- Help to protect you from fraud (for instance we may carry out identity verification, credit or anti-fraud checks against your name using third party databases, which may involve disclosure to registered credit reference or fraud prevention agencies who may retain and use your personal information), carry out analysis and to help us manage our business, statutory returns and legal and regulatory compliance.
- We may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to consistently improve our site design and customer communication to better meet our visitors’ needs and to enhance the overall service we provide to our customers.
- RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will not retain your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this policy and will determine the maximum retention period of any personal information we hold with regard to our legitimate interests to retain data and our obligation under GDPR to minimise the data we hold.
- In general, unless we receive a request to delete the information earlier we will retain your personal information for seven years following the most recent interaction we’ve had with you, for example the most recent purchase or when you most recently engaged with us via our marketing channels.
- Once the information reaches its disposal date it will be deleted from our systems, physically destroyed or put beyond use if not permanently deleted.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell any of your personal information to third parties. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We minimise the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary, and so we may disclose your personal information to authorised third party service providers who help us to provide our services such as:
- Companies involved with the payment and logistics of your purchase, such as payment service providers, fulfilment providers to facilitate order management, and delivery companies.
- Professional service providers who help us run our business, such as website hosts and marketing agencies.
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, in an effort to prevent fraud.
- Third party sites approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us).
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
MANAGING YOUR PREFERENCES
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking the «unsubscribe» link in any communication that we send to you by email. Please also note that while your request is being processed, for a brief period you may continue to receive communications which are already on their way to you.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
The General Data Protection Regulation provides for rights for you regarding your personal information to:
- Be informed about how your personal information is being used
- Access the personal information we hold about you
- Request a change to the personal information we hold about you
- Request that we delete your data, stop collecting or processing it
If you would like to update, correct or access the personal data we hold about you, please contact us on email@example.com or +54 9 114811-5481
Our Customer Service Phone Lines are open:
10:00 – 20:00 Monday – Saturday
CLOSED – Sunday
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Kastelnovi Cueros S.A this Web site (www.losroblespolotime.com). Kastelnovi Cueros S.A are hereinafter referred to as «we» or «us».
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
- PRODUCTS, CONTENT AND SPECIFICATIONS. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. All products have Kastelnovi Cueros S.A branding. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including the applicable colours; however, the actual colour you see will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colours. Unless otherwise stated, all product images are for illustration purposes only and therefore, may not include items such as pens, rulers, make-up and gift boxes as standard. The inclusion of any products or services in this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from this Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
- SHIPPING LIMITATIONS. When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. Risk of loss for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- ACCURACY OF INFORMATION. We attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or validity of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on the Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order. NOTE: The prices online may vary to the prices in our retail outlets.
- USE OF THIS WEB SITE. The Web Site design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Kastelnovi Cueros S.A and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on this Web Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorised use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- TRADEMARKS. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Kastelnovi Cueros S.A. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on this Web Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Web Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Web Site without our written permission or the written permission of such third party owner.
- LINKING TO THIS WEB SITE. Any permitted links to this Web Site must comply will all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS. From time to time, this Web Site may contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by us or our affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Web Site. Neither we nor any of our affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other Web site. Neither we nor any of our affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web site, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from such Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using such Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web site linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we reasonably determine that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from this Web Site of the related materials.
- DISCLAIMERS.Your use of this web site is at your risk. The materials and services provided in connection with this web site are provided «as is» without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Neither we nor any of our affiliates warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or services on or through this web site. The materials and services on or through this web site may be out of date, and neither we nor any of their affiliates make any commitment or assumes any duty to update such materials or services. The foregoing exclusions of implied warranties do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site or your downloading of any materials, from this Web Site. In no event will we, our respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, parent corporations, agents, successors, assigns, retail partners nor any party involved in the creation, production or transmission of this web site be liable to any party for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this web site, any web sites linked to this web site, or the materials, information or services contained at any or all such web sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
- REVISIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Web Site.
- CHOICE OF LAW; JURISDICTION. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and us to the extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Argentina, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
14. TERMINATION. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.